Customers often have changing priorities and resource constraints. In these situations, they need High Bridge to provide a package of turn-key elements where it plans, integrates, leads, directs, manages, and performs the activities required to provide specific services and produce defined deliverable products These services are typically developed based on customer provided detailed scopes of work to establish a fixed or not to exceed price for deliverable products and timeline milestones. While generally involving a duration spanning months, these tasks can span a timeframe of years, given the schedule and scope parameters upon which the price is based are firm.
Due to time constraints, customers also engage High Bridge to develop a detailed scope of work (SOW) package on which the managed task will be based. High Bridge follows a structured SOW development process involving customer stakeholder interviews, information compilation, facility walk-downs, condition discovery, and conceptual engineering. The SOW provides the basis for managed task schedule and price against which potential change impacts can be identified and managed.
High Bridge has performed various types of managed tasks including:
- Development of web-based training and certification programs for customer staff personnel spanning project controls, cost estimating, scheduling, cost reporting, and change management.
- Development of corporate policies, plans, and procedures for project controls, cost estimating, scheduling, cost reporting, and change management.
- Providing project controls staff and services for specific projects and supplying the various reporting and review meetings defined as part of the defined business rhythm for daily, weekly, and monthly routines involved with the project.
- Preparing the SOW and detailed cost estimate documentation for a new or modification project.
- Preparing a high-level 3rd party independent assessment or sanity check of a project cost estimate, schedule, and risk register.